Here is my running commentary on the Golden Globes fashions of the evening. Not the most facsinating stuff, but the best contribution I can come up with after sharing two bottles of wine with a friend.
* Jennifer Morrison’s dress is pretty, but unfortunately it is is the color of vomit. Also, her bun is reminiscent of Mrs. Claus’ hairdo in the Rudolph claymation special. Lisa Edelstein is stunning.
* Sofia Vergara is a goddess, but I wish her dress didn’t have that big bow/train thing in the back. Elizabeth Moss needs a new stylist.
* Julie Bowen looks great. Incidentially, she ran by me this morning up in Fryman Canyon.
* Patricia Arquette: why?
* January Jones – meh. I expected better from her. Lea Michele is my fave so far.
* Kate Hudson’s dress reminds me of the white paper things they put on the bones of a rack of lamb; I wish I was Courtney Cox.
* Ok, last update: almost just went blind from Halle Berry’s beauty. What the what?! She is incredible.
I guess Avatar won a bunch of awards. I stopped paying attention since I refuse to see that movie. Otherwise, decent awards show but Ricky Gervais should have had more screen time.